All our fundraising is done and successful! With our hot dog lunch on Tuesday, we raised close to $1300! We also had popcorn sales at the library this weekend (bringing in $200), and the Sieben family held a garage sale for us (bringing in over $100). In conjunction with a great turnout for Buy-A-Brick last week, popcorn sales at the end of May, track meet lunch, and cookie and freezie sales, we have now raised all the money we needed for the playground! Yay! We did it!
For further details regarding the Playground Project, please view the documents below. Be sure also to check out the sponsors who have graciously lent a hand in the creation of our new playground.
Playground Project Documents
For more information contact:
Playground Project Coordinator
A Special Thank You to Our Playground Sponsors To Date:
Platinum Sponsors ($50,000+)Gold Sponsors ($10,000+)
- B-Zee Mechanical Repair Ltd. - Gift in Kind
Silver Sponsors ($5,000+)
- Clark Mills Prof Corp - Cash
- Decker Properties Ltd. - Cash
- Rotary Club of Stony Plain - Cash
- Assinger Concrete - Gift in Kind
- CLLB Consulting - Gift in Kind
Bronze Sponsors ($1,000+)
- Dacapa Crane & Rigging - Gift in Kind
- Stony Plain Royal Canadian Legion - Cash
- AttPlay - Gift in Kind
- Values of "Gifts in Kind" are estimates based on expected value of work to be performed or supplies donated.
- Information is based on donations received as of June 18, 2014.