Our parent and community volunteers enhance learning opportunities for students, while contributing to a safe and caring environment at École Meridian Heights School.
How to Become a Volunteer
As part of Parkland School Division Administrative Procedure 316, all volunteers are required to:
- Complete a Volunteer Registration Form
- Provide a Criminal Records Check
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
Please review the Division Administrative Procedures regarding volunteers.
- AP 316: Volunteer Requirements and Vulnerable Sector Verification
- AP 318: Volunteer Community Coaches
Volunteers are required to:
- Park on the north side of the school.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding individual student progress and records.
- Refer discipline issues to the teacher.
- Direct concerns or suggestions to the teacher(s) involved or to the school administration.
- Sign-in and out using the registration book in the office.